Day 39 English 101 Fall 2011
1. Bonus Points—Poetry Reading, MLA?
2. Peer Editing—Complete the process.
a. In groups of four.
b. Trade papers with another person (don’t hand them around the table, trade them with one other person) and read each other’s silently, marking as you go.
c. Complete the peer editing form on both sides.
d. Discuss with author—go over every question point of the form.
e. Author asks questions they still have.
f. Repeat in another pair at your table.
3. Peer edit for second class.
4. If time, read essays aloud in groups of four.
5. If time after that, complete a scratch outline for your own essay.
6. Volunteers for essay guinea pigs on Monday?
7. Homework: Final drafts due Tuesday; complete peer editing if you are not done today in class.