Day 38 English 101 Fall 2011
1. OWS is cleared out like a Hooverville on the edge of town. What happens next?
2. Bonus Points—Poetry Reading Tonight Night at Writing Center—10 pts. Did that get your attention? 7pm.
3. Bonus points Wednesday 16th, 9am, 11am, 1pm in the Writing Center.
4. Peer Editing
a. In groups of four.
b. Trade papers with another person (don’t hand them around the table, trade them with one other person) and read each other’s silently, marking as you go.
c. Complete the peer editing form on both sides.
d. Discuss with author—go over every question point of the form.
e. Author asks questions they still have.
f. Repeat in another pair at your table.
5. Hand in one copy of your essay with two questions at the top for the peer editor in the other class to address. This should be the essay with only your last four of your SID.
6. Thursday we will meet here to complete peer editing.