Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 11

Fall 11 English 101 Day 11




1. Bonus Points?

a. You can turn blog posts in tomorrow.

b. Library.

c. Three more: October 5th, 1130am MLK Room (sustainable communities); November 3rd 7pm, Parker Room: The Mexican Village Faces the Global Economy; and November 10th 7pm, Parker Room, Native Peoples and Sustainable Communities

2. Thesis statement due Wednesday—5 points.

3. Today: Work time on rough drafts, questions for me.

4. BP TODAY: 750 words=5 BP; 1000 words=10 BP

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know what the "TODAY BP" are?? I have no clue what we're supposed to do for those... :-/ Also... the "Three more:" are 3 other BP events?? So confused!! :( haha. Today was a good refresher of Works Cited and In text quotations :) Very helpful day :)

Betty Boop said...

KAYLA IS BONUS POINTS!!!!
Mr Peters posted 3 more workshops for BONUS POINTS.
Today was a good topic on work cited and intext citations.

Katie said...

Haha, yeah I was confused about that too. Lots of bonus point opportunities, I need to start taking advantage of those! And yes I to found todays refresher on citations (specifically on website sources, I was soo lost) and the works cited page very helpfull. I forgot we needed to do a Works Cited page.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha Betty???? I still don't understand your first sentence o.O haha lol... Haha oh and about the "three more" I figured that out right after I logged off and stuff... and I was too lazy to comment again haha sorry. That is awesome you guys were able to go to the workshop... I don't have my lisence so my mom has to drive me everywhere (she doesn't let me go to those sadly :( )... so take advantage of those!! :D :D

Elizabeth said...

These type of bonus points are interesting because its a chance to learn something different. During Spring quarter i went to a lecture on different types of book publishing.

JIH said...

I really enjoyed the free write, and the bonus points on the free write.