Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Portfolio Review

Portfolio Revision Worksheet, Due Tuesday

Answer on your own paper

1. Which essay do you think is strongest? Explain your answer in detail, including a quote or paraphrase from the essay.

2. Did your peer readers agree with your assessment?

Paraphrase or quote from a peer

3. What did I have to say about the essay?

Paraphrase something I wrote to support your answer.

4. What essay do you think is your second best? Explain in detail.

5. For the second best essay, explain what your peers had to say. Paraphrase or quote

6. Explain what I had to say. Paraphrase or quote

7. What is your weakest essay? Explain why you think it’s weak, using quotes or paraphrase.

8. What do your readers have to say about this essay? Does their assessment or their comments reflect your opinion?

9. What did I have to say about this essay? Paraphrase or quote.

10. What revision would you need to do to submit the first assignment? List all the tasks you would need to complete below.

11. What revision would you need to do to submit the second assignment? List all the tasks you would need to complete.

12. What revision would you need to do to submit the third assignment? List all the tasks you would need to complete.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this was a good way to reflect back on what I have done and how I have improved on my essay writting skills.

Unknown said...

I liked how we had to list the things we need to change about our paper. It made it east to choose what paper to revise.