Fall 11 English 101 Day 10
1. Bonus Points?
2. No class Monday.
3. Read the remaining chapters listed in your schedule for Tuesday.
4. Meet in lab on Tuesday. If you have a good start on the rough draft we can talk about the essay during class.
5. Rough Draft Due Thursday.
6. Thesis statement due Wednesday.
7. Evacuation/Exodus in the chapters 16, 17 and 18?
8. Restoration in chapters 17 and 18?
9. Intro and Conclusions.
10. So far, we’ve done:
a. some pre-writing, (discussion, research, reading, listing)
b. We’ve talked about working thesis statements.
c. We’ve discussed outlines and intros and conclusions.
d. Now it’s time to work on rough drafts.
e. Next week, Thursday and Friday, we’ll work on revision.
f. Final drafts/presentation due on Monday October 10th.