Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Don't click if you are easily offended


Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB4xlYKAVCQ
Slacker


Waking Life--some people think this goes too far and becomes "preachy"


Glenngary Glen Ross


Reservoir Dogs


Pulp Fiction Hamburger Scene


Casablanca Ending



China Town


Aaron Sorkin Talks to Charlie Rose


Clerks Jedi


Ellen Page and Cody Diablo talk about their favorite lines from Juno


Improvised Lines from Spinal Tap (Christopher Guest, also--Best in Show, Waiting for Guffman)

1 comment:

Lissy said...

I really like Mr. Peters ways of teaching. The stuff he is teaching is very complex but he breaks it up and explains it to us in "our" langugage. The excercise we did in class 2day was great! It helped me formed my characters so that I can start including them in my essay!!

Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf?: The Call came to Daddy who was being put down, dihonoring him! She was mean,harsh,

Glenn Ross: He is intimadating, upper class- challanged them to sell,he put them down, manhood?,

China Town: hmmm dont really know...all I can get from it is that the young girl, Katherine?, has been given a call, her mother is dead??

Aaron Sorkin: this guy is saying that it's not important that the people understand what the diologue is...it's important that they audience say, "wow, these guys really know what they're talking about"

Clerk Jeri: this guy is invading the marriage issue? it really lost me n more so when that guy was like eating/stealing!

JUNO: Selling a baby...thats all I got from it??

I couldn't see the other videos cuz it said something about copyright...