Lesson Plan Day 30? Friday Lab
- Hand in Peer Editing Review
- H/B Rough Drafts (BP
Opportunity: Monday Night 730 Parker Room)
- Finnegan is writing during 90’s. What has changed? How has the media changed? How has immigration changed? How have drugs changed? How have spending priorities changed? How have income disparity changed? How has the economy changed? These are all ways you can “update” his suggestions at the end.
- Solutions: Easier Said Than Done
- Two things: LIMIT your proposal to something less vague, more tangible.
- Suggest SPECIFIC ideas (mass transit? flex/mommy hours? ramps on/off for mothers? On site child care? V-chips/Internet filters? Treat drug abuse as public health issue, rather than criminalize? Boycotts for media pressure? Promise scholarships? DREAM Act? Extended family leave? etc)
- Consider, this weekend, finding sources for these with good numbers/expert testimony about what will help.
- A few sample essays
- Outline one?
- Time to work.