Lesson Plan Day 43 English 101 Fall 08
1. Rubric for Essay 4.
2. Scratch outline.
3. MLA works cited and in text for ICB and Capote and web sources.
4. No Country: Coin Flip, Ed Tom and Roscoe, Ending.
6. Bonus Points: Prism submissions for Narratives—pick either adult or child's version.
The Final Week—Specials Guest Leon Lett, Lindsey Jacobellis, and the Tour De Dumb.
- Monday: MLA DeathMatch 2007, Round One.
- Tuesday: Work in lab on either revision, cover letter or portfolio worksheet. Revision tips.
- Wednesday: Peer Editing, Bring two copies of Final, Final. Portfolio Revision Worksheet Due
- Thursday: MLA DeathMatch 2007, Round Two.
- Friday: Final, Final Essays Due; A Cover Letter About Your Writing Due; Evaluation of my teaching in class.