English 101 Day 1
- Learning begins with questions. –Aristotle
- A definition:
___________, Sociology. the ideals, customs, institutions, etc., of a society toward which the people of the group have an affective regard. These _________ may be positive, as cleanliness, freedom, or education, or they _______________ may be negative, as cruelty, crime, or blasphemy.
- What are the _________ of your hometown?
- What are the _________ you learned from home?
- What are the _________ being taught in college?
- What is your goal this quarter as student?
- What do you have to get done this week?
- Group the tables
Rewrite questions about the class
Chapter 1 TKAM